Our client holds one of the most reputable Corporate teams in Melbourne. They have advised on some of Australia’s largest and most complex M&A, Capital Markets transactions and are now looking for an experienced Corporate Lawyer to join their growing Melbourne team.
Working alongside various high-profile Partners in the corporate practice, you will be involved in various matters relating to public and private M&A, capital raising for private equity clients and corporate advisory work. You will gain exposure across a broad range of sectors including mining, infrastructure, energy, financial services, health, media, technology and retail.
To be successful in this role you will have:
– Experience in a Corporate / M&A role
– Qualified/admitted to practice in Australia and holding a current unrestricted practicing certificate
– Detailed understanding of Australian corporate law and strong legal skills
– High level of attention to detail
– Excellent communication skills (verbally and in writing)
– A proactive, positive and energetic approach
This firm offers a dynamic, challenging and rewarding work environment. They are committed to recruiting, retaining and developing talented professional legal staff and offer a competitive rate of pay and excellent benefits. You will have the opportunity to be mentored by inspirational Leaders and gain access to high end work which will provide the basis for a long-term career role with real development.
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, then please apply today!